The Straight Path to Your Dream Wedding Ceremony
1. Should the Ring Bearer have the real rings or fake rings? A: I usually suggest the rings be fake. I always make this suggestion if the wedding takes place outdoors.
2. Who should hold the real rings during the Ceremony? A: I always suggest the Best Man carry both rings. I also suggest he take them out of the box and place them in his pocket.
3. If the couple has children, how can they participate in the ceremony? A: If a Marriage Address is requested, I use this opportunity to mention the children by name. I also say a few words about family. If there is a Candle Ceremony, I suggest that after the couple lights the center candle, each child lights their own individual candle.
4. How many songs can be played for the ceremony? A: There can be as many as seven selections played: During the Seating, As the Groom and I enter, As the Mother(s) is/are seated, During the Processional, As the Bride enters, During the Recessional, and As the guests leave.
5. May the photographer be permitted to take pictures during the ceremony? A: My answer is, “Whatever works best for the couple, is what works best for me, and therefore should be arranged.”
6. What will you wear? A: I can dress any way you like. Please click on the “Attire” link to see examples of how I can dress.
7. Who should have the marriage license the day of the ceremony? A: I suggest the Groom or Best Man carry the license on the day of the ceremony.
8. Is a rehearsal required? A: I do not require a rehearsal. If you desire one, I can attend the rehearsal for an additional fee of $100.00 locally.
9. When should we book you? A: Once you know the date, time and location.